Monday, July 14, 2008

Our Trip Up North


Hello!

We had a wonderful time up north at my families cabins. We swam in lake Michigan, played on the sandy beach, ate marshmellows at the camp fire and watched sparkling fire works.
Chloe loved being up there. She was able to see her cousins every morning and all day! She ate all of her meals with everyone and loved it!

Chloe got to hang with my cousins' children as well, so our extended family was all up there. It was a difficult time not having Johnny there. We love him deeply and missed his presence.

I was able to read a fabulous book up there...it is now my favorite. I am so sad that I hadn't read it sooner in my life. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It touched my heart in so many ways. Thank you God for your unconditional love. Help me love the way you love.

Well, we are so thankful for the legacy that my dad has given our family-- Nahma. It is a place that holds memories of my childhood and now will hold Chloe's memories.

No comments: